Our Featured Properties are listed here for your viewing. If you would like to schedule a showing we are available.
The Latham Group is a family serving families.
More About Don Latham
More About LaDana Latham
More About Lonnie Latham
Our Professional Goal
To enrich the lives of our clients by providing real value to each home sale and purchase.
75+ years combined experience selling and buying homes, land, and commercial property in the Atlanta Community.
...defines us because, though a team, we are also a family with diverse skills that combine, to provide an unparalleled level of satisfaction to our clients for the same price as one agent.
Our Career Achievements
Multi-Million Dollar Club for the past 15 years with a record $17 million in 1999. EA Isaakson Award for lifetime achievement. 60 sales for $15.7 million in 2006 and growing.
Professional Distinctions and Designations
Don is an Associate Broker which takes years of consistent performance and knowledge. Lonnie has a Professional Sales Degree and LaDana holds a Degree in Interior Design. Designations: Relocation Specialist, Luxury Home Specialist, Graduate Real Estate Institute.
Board of Realtors
All three are active multi-million dollar producers on their own with the Atlanta Board of Realtors.
Our main community involvement is in our churches and schools. Our North Atlanta Church, Campus Church, Greater Atlanta Christian School, University of Georgia, and past client contacts provide our clients with an enormous network of buyers and sellers.
We will provide unparalleled service to you in the purchase or sale of your real property. We will be always accessible when you need to talk to us. We will use our experience, and integrity to make and save you money, while at the same time making it hassle-free for you.
Areas of Expertise
Marketing, buyer representation, negotiation, and timely service.
We have excellent relationships with our buyers. Many buyers misunderstand the relationships in real estate so we only work with buyers who sign a buyers agency with us. What this agreement states is that we will do everything in our power to find you a home at no cost to you!
Why Buyers Love To Use The Latham Group
- We help you choose the best loan officer/lender for your purchase.
- We secure the loan pre-qualification letter and help you identify search parameters.
- We enter the purchaser’s search in FMLS/MLS with 31,000 agent’s listings and emails/prints them for your viewing.
- At purchaser’s convenience, our team of Realtors show you the homes that most nearly match your desires and requirements in the area(s) of your choice. Our Goal: Unsurpassed Service!!
- We then enter the purchaser’s search criteria in our auto-email update system which constantly updates you as to new listings, or price reductions in matching homes. This process allows you to have the best opportunity to find that “great deal”.
- When you find that perfect home: We run county tax records to see what the seller paid for the home and when they purchased it.
- We do a comparative market analysis to confirm the price of comparable home sales in the area.
- Together with you, we structure and prepare the contract offer including items such as a Home Warranty, inspection, etc…
- We negotiate for you until there is a meeting of the minds…a legally binding contract.
- We strongly urge all of our buyers to have their home inspected by a professional home inspector. We have referrals for you if you need that can take digital photos and email the report directly to you upon completion.
- We direct you through the defect resolution period until there is another meeting of the minds.
- From “Contract to Closing” we will navigate through a myriad of issues and concerns that arise prior to closing. We have built a team of service providers that can be called on for quality service at reasonable cost.
- From initial meeting to closing, we are ACCESSIBLE – by cell phone, email, and in person when needed. The Latham Group is just like all other agents except you can actually talk to us when you desire.
- We personally attend closings to insure that there are no surprises and that the contract is completely executed as written and purchaser’s rights are protected.
Our Commitment To You: We will proceed through the steps below, and make every effort to find a qualified buyer for your home in your desired time frame. If at any time during the listing period you have any concern about what we are doing and why, we will address it right away and resolve it to your satisfaction. If not, we will pay the GAMLS/FMLS fees to withdraw the listing and will not charge you for previous services rendered.
– Lonnie Latham – Realtor, The Latham Group
Our Marketing Plan To Sell Your Home is simple: We will sell your home!
- Provide a current market analysis and help you arrive at a fair market price that will let you sell your home in a reasonable time.
- Develop a tailored marketing plan of action for your home; determine a buyer profile and target our marketing to them–phone calls, mailings, advertising.
- Create an exciting multiple photo tour of your home and put this on LATHAMGROUP.COM, ATLANTACOMMUNITIES.NET, REALTOR.COM, and almost all other websites where real estate is marketed on the web. Through the INTERNET your home is available to buyers in Atlanta and Billions worldwide.
- For drive-by buyers The Latham Group’s signs have our direct contact phone numbers so that buyers can contact us without a company switchboard.
- Through FMLS and GAMLS we notify more than 30,000 Metro agents that your home is for sale–we create special comments in the remarks section to draw attention and have your home shown more often. We often provide the agents individual marketing pieces of your home.
- Prepare and provide you with a two-sided full color gloss flier with multiple pictures for your home and for the flier box for drive-by buyers.
- Create “Home Notebook” of information about the home, schools, neighborhood and community–and place it in the home for prospective buyers to read.
- Provide Information Package including Mortgage Information, Seller’s Disclosures, Association Information and Survey or Floor plan for potential buyers to take.
- Create and send jumbo glossy “just listed” color photo post cards to your neighbors and others. 30%-40% of neighbors help sell listed properties to find their own new neighbor.
- Mail to residents of the area, and ask if they want to move to a larger home, or if they know someone else who wants to move.
- Personally, email agents who have shown your home and let them know of price changes or other incentives for their buyers.
- Personally notify our fellow agents involved with incoming relocation buyers and let them know about your home.
- Call our contacts who deal with executives who are moving into Atlanta; provide them with information on your home.
- Advertise in The Real Estate Book, Atlanta papers and local papers as we decide appropriate.
- Follow up with every agent who shows the home to learn of their buyer’s interests, likes and dislikes; and to encourage another visit and a contract; update you regularly on what they are saying through our 24 hour feedback system available through this website. Though our system you get UNCENSORED feedback from showing agents.
- Make an analysis of sales and new listings in the North Metro Area and let you know what the market is doing, through a monthly update, as requested.
- Will recommend that you consider a price change, if that is what the market and showing agents say it will take to sell your home.
- Communicate with you often on what we are doing and what is happening with your listing; and give you access to a summary of you feedback that we have received from agents or potential buyers, anytime through our website.
- Work with potential buyers to pre-qualify them, and help them find financing for your home, if necessary.
- Coordinate your transaction through every step and make sure your buyer is ready to close on the agreed upon date.
Real Estate Tips
Can a real estate agent really help me in buying and selling property? The answer is YES! When you’re ready to think about buying or selling your property, you need to ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you have the time, energy, sources of information, and contacts to do the job yourself?
- If you were one of the ‘do-it-yourself’ people, would the results be as good or better than they would be if you had professional assistance?
- Would it have gone smoother?
- Would it have given you more personal time?
- Would you have purchased for less, or sold for more, if a real estate agent was involved?
The Buying Process
Closing or Settlement